Tel: (904) 746-7177
Address: 317 9th Ave N, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Open 7 Days
10:00am – 9:00pm
Why Choosing Us?
1. We have best massage therapists in town.
2. We receive the highest customer satisfaction and we strive for it.
3. We understand your needs and we work hard to be your #1 choice.
4. We are family owned, and family friendly.
5. We smile, and our customers laugh as the foot massage is that good!
6. Our place is breezy and relaxing!
7. “How much? that’s crazily affordable!” Shhhh, it’s quiet here……
About foot reflexology
Reflexology is an applied pressure therapy.This holistic healing therapy works on the principle,that each body part is represented on the feet and hands of an individual.The foot acts as a map of the entire body.By pressing specific areas called reflexes on the feet and hands,onecan produce therapeutic effects in other parts of the body.When these areas are pressed they stimulate the flow of energy and release blockages.
What is a Hot Stone Massage?
- Hot stone massage is a variation on classic massage therapy. Heated smooth, flat stones are placed on key points on the body. The massage therapist may also hold the stones and use them to massage certain areas of the body.
- The use of hot stones for healing dates back to ancient times, but it wasn’t until Arizona massage therapist Mary Nelson introduced her hot stone massage technique, called LaStone Therapy, that the use of hot stones for massage caught on.
- Nelson conducts workshops to train other massage therapists in LaStone. While LaStone continues to be popular, massage therapists and spas have also developed their own versions of the hot stone massage.
Why Do People Get Hot Stone Massage?
- Many people find the warmth of the hot stones to be comforting and get it for relaxation.
- Hot stone massage is suited to people who tend to feel chilly or who have cold feet. It’s also suited for
- people who have muscle tension but prefer a lighter massage. The heat relaxes muscles, allowing the therapist to work the muscles without using deep pressure.
- People also get hot stone massage for a variety of health conditions:
- Poor circulation
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis pain
- Back pain and aches
- Stress, anxiety and tension